We recommend participants to register in advance (by 23:59 KST, 15 June 2023) to receive an early-bird registration discount. Please carefully read the registration guidelines below.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Early-bird Registration Closes||
15 June 2023 (23:59 KST)
|Standard Registration Opens||
16 June 2023 - Onsite
|Onsite Registration Begins||
7 September 2023 (09:00 KST)
* Korean Standard Time (KST): GMT+9
by 15 June 2023
16 June 2023 - Onsite
|Gala Dinner (13 September)||
Registration fees include the following:
- ‘Members’ rates apply if listed under the IFSM member societies (https://blog.ifsm.info/index.php/member-societies/).
- Access to all scientific symposiums, Opening / Closing Ceremonies, and Welcome Reception.
- Daily lunch and coffee breaks are also included in the registration fee, and these are to be collected from ‘Exhibition Hall 1’.
- ‘Accompanying Persons’ are entitled to all scientific symposiums, Opening / Closing Ceremonies, Welcome Reception, and a congress kit.
- Congress kit.
- Separate registration is required for the “Pre-congress Workshops” program of the IMC20.
How to Register
Sign-up & Log-in
on IMC20 Website
Fill in your information
Make the Payment
CC or Bank Transfer
Automatically sent to your email
* Confirmation (Receipt of Payment)
- You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of the registration process.
- You can download the receipt of payment at ‘My Page’.
※ Please note that the receipts can only be downloaded once your payment has been confirmed by the secretariat.
Conditions of Payment
- VISA, MASTER, and JCB CARDS are the only acceptable types of credit cards to pay. Participants wishing to make the payment with their credit card must settle online.
- Participants can make the online payment on any browser settings if WINDOWS. Other PC environments such as MAC OS, cannot receive online payments due to security systems collision.
- Please be informed that the fee must be transferred under the registrant’s name.
- Any surcharges or remittance fees incurred to make the transfer should be paid by the registrants.
- A Copy of the transfer from the bank must be sent to the secretariat (email@example.com).
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below.
Korean Society of Microscopy
|Address of Account Holder||
26, Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea
|Name of Bank||
CZNBKRSE or CZNBKRSEXXX
Cancellation and Refund
- For any refunds must be requested within 7 days from the date of payment and received in writing by the Congress Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cancellations received during the Early-bird Registration Period (until 15 June 2023) : 100% Refund (NO Penalty Charge)
- Cancellations received from Standard Registration Period up to 1 month prior the event (from 16 June – 31 July 2023) : 50% Refund
- From 1 August 2023 : Non-refundable (100% Penalty Charge)
Invitation Letters for Visa Applications
The IMC20 and the secretariat will provide invitation letters issued by the congress chair to facilitate travel and visa arrangements for registered participants. Visa applications are the sole responsibility of participants. Once your registration is completed (payment confirmed), you may download the invitation letter for you from ‘My Page’. Should you need any further assistance with visa applications, please contact the secretariat.